About SRC Conference Registration
To register for the conference, you must be current on your Annual Membership Fee (Dues). Please pay your Annual Membership Fee below before registering.
About SRC Membership
The Southeastern Renaissance Conference relies on the support of our members to continue SRC’s mission of scholarly innovation, interdisciplinarity, and collegiality. We are grateful to our membership for sharing our commitment to scholarly discourse and excellence. Your payment covers all organizational mailings, including a subscription to Renaissance Papers, the SRC’s long-running journal.
At the 2019 meeting, the SRC voted to change membership fees to a sliding scale model:
|Tier 1||30,000 or less||$20||Click here to pay|
|Tier 2||30,000 – 60,000||$35||Click here to pay|
|Tier 3||60,000 – 90,000||$50||Click here to pay|
|Tier 4||90,000 – 120,000||$65||Click here to pay|
|Tier 5||120,000 +||$80||Click here to pay|
To Join or Renew:
Please pay the Annual Membership Fee by choosing the correct payment tier from the options above.
To Register for the Conference
- If you are not a current member, please pay your Annual Membership Fee (Dues) before registering.
- Update your Member Contact Information form.
- Click on the link provided there to return to this page and pay the Registration Fee by choosing the correct option below.
- Leave the banquet questions unanswered (we will not have a traditional banquet this year).
- Finally, click on the link provided there to return to this page once again and complete the Registration Form.
Pay the Registration Fee
At our 2019 meeting, SRC members voted to implement a modest conference registration fee of $10 for graduate students and contingent faculty, and $20 for full-time faculty.
Click here to pay the Registration Fee for Graduate Students and Contingent Faculty: $10
Click here to pay the Registration Fee for Full-time Faculty $20