The Southeastern Renaissance Conference invites submissions for our 76th annual conference, which will be hosted by North Carolina State University on October 18th-19th in Raleigh, NC. Papers can be on any aspect of Renaissance literature, history, philosophy, music, art, or culture.
How to Submit
- Please submit your full essay (20-minute reading time maximum, or no more than 2,500 words) here: SRC Paper Submission Module.
- Membership in the SRC is required for conference attendance. Please join or renew your membership via our Membership Portal.
Deadline and Response Dates
- For consideration for the 2019 Conference, papers must be submitted by June 7, 2019.
- Those submitting papers for the 2019 Conference will receive a response from the SRC by July 1, 2019.
Submission to Renaissance Papers
- Submission of your work to the SRC is also an automatic submission to Renaissance Papers, the journal of the Conference.
- Articles not accepted for delivery at the meeting may still be considered for publication in the journal.